CloXar Entertainment
You must Login or Register to view or post on the forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CloXar Entertainment
You must Login or Register to view or post on the forums.
CloXar Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lord of the Rings Online (LOTRO for short) should I, or should I not.

2 posters

Go down

Should I play or should I go?

Lord of the Rings Online (LOTRO for short) should I, or should I not. Vote_lcap0%Lord of the Rings Online (LOTRO for short) should I, or should I not. Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Lord of the Rings Online (LOTRO for short) should I, or should I not. Vote_lcap100%Lord of the Rings Online (LOTRO for short) should I, or should I not. Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
Lord of the Rings Online (LOTRO for short) should I, or should I not. Vote_lcap0%Lord of the Rings Online (LOTRO for short) should I, or should I not. Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

Lord of the Rings Online (LOTRO for short) should I, or should I not. Empty Lord of the Rings Online (LOTRO for short) should I, or should I not.

Post by Jack Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:59 pm

Well, I have got the 10 day free trial. And so far it is not much deferent from other games I have played. Although, there is something about it, that I find fun.

I do not know what. Perhaps its the attack styles. But anyway. I need to know what to do.

I play Darkfall Online, but it doesn't work too well on my computer/Internet.

WoW has been ruined although I was thinking about going back to it.

Or should I pay and play LOTRO. As it would be a new game to me.

Please would you post replies on what you think I should do along with a poll answer.

This will be great, thanks.
Jack
Jack
Admin
Admin

http://cloxar.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Lord of the Rings Online (LOTRO for short) should I, or should I not. Empty Re: Lord of the Rings Online (LOTRO for short) should I, or should I not.

Post by Frempt Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:14 pm

I've heard bad things about LOTRO tbh, but if you're enjoying it then play it Smile
Frempt
Frempt
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lord of the Rings Online (LOTRO for short) should I, or should I not. Empty Re: Lord of the Rings Online (LOTRO for short) should I, or should I not.

Post by Jack Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:19 am

Frempt wrote:I've heard bad things about LOTRO tbh, but if you're enjoying it then play it Smile

:O I am not sure, the graphics seem a little bit, cartoony. And WoW's look gamey.
Jack
Jack
Admin
Admin

http://cloxar.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum